In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast,
Joshua and Ryan discuss spirituality, evolving beliefs, and the
impermanence of everything with author, podcaster, and theologian
Rob Bell, and they answer the
- What does it mean to ‘own your story’?
- How has Rob’s faith evolved?
- What is the origin of the book title, Everything Is
- What is the ‘wordlessness of grace’?
- What does it mean to ‘hold a place for God’?
- Do you believe in a higher power that can provide comfort and
- What causes a negative reaction to practices considered
- What is our language problem?
- How do religion and minimalism align?
- How do you define religion?
- How important is order?
- What are the polarities of feasting and fasting?
- How do you define spirituality?
- Is Rob Bell still a Christian?
Joshua & Ryanâ€™s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character
responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- â€œLabels are useful, but not as powerful as our everyday
actions.â€ â€”Joshua Fields Millburn
- â€œActions speak louder than labels.â€ â€”Ryan Nicodemus
Mentioned in This Episode
- Added Value: An
Introduction to Joy
- Book: Everything Is
- Book: Inside
- Film: The Heretic
- Instagram: Minimalism
- Instagram: Jordan Moore
- Instagram: Podcast
- Instagram: Jessica Williams
- Patreon: The
- Podcast: The
- Resources: The
- Subscribe: The
- Text: 937-202-4654
- Twitter: Minimalism
- Tour: The
- Website: Rob Bell
- Website: Minimalism
- Wikipedia: The